Sunday, January 12, 2014

Luna moth ghost prints

After I stamped my newly-handcarved luna moth stamp in my Images art journal, there was still plenty of ink left on the stamp. I made a ghost print on a piece of scrapbook paper ...

First ghost print -- scrapbook paper

And I made another ghost print on the back page of the journal …

Second ghost print -- journal page

I was using a brand new ink pad (Stazon Teal Blue) and I really smacked in on the stamp, otherwise I would not have got two such clear images.

Luminarte has a new color in their Silks Acrylics Glazes line called "Moss Green". It looks pretty close to a luna moth color, but it's a glaze. Still looking for an opaque option.

Find some time today to do a little something creative and nourish your spirit; you deserve it.





No comments:

Post a Comment