Tuesday, February 8, 2011

frou frou birthday banner

In contrast to my brother's wild and crazy birthday image my sister sent a pink birthday banner. She wonders if either she or my brother is adopted. :)
She makes beautiful things from paper. The banner's flags are about 1" square and strung on tiny pink satin ribbon. The banner was wrapped around the pink card and it was held in the pink envelope. The little white heart has a birthday greeting stamped on it. The whole thing is very girly and pretty. I keep telling her she should open an etsy shop. 
My husband is making me a gift which is not finished, my son did not even remember that it was my birthday, and I am grateful to my two siblings for making it a special day with their very cool remembrances. A Junk Yard, for lack of a better word fiend, and a frou frou girl gift. I'll be smiling about this for a long time after my birthday has passed.

(Oh, I am also enjoying the book, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, that came along with the banner.)

1 comment: