Sunday, February 6, 2011

brotherly birthday wishes

My brother and I don't have an easy relationship. I love him dearly, I am sure he loves me, but somehow we manage to stay sort of crossways with each other. It doesn't help that I am a slightly crazy bossy big sister or that we own a business together. So, you can imagine that a birthday email from him was very much appreciated. The image below is what he sent along with happy birthday wishes. I laughed out loud when I saw it. I think it is a hilarious image, especially since he is in his late 50's and I am, as of this b-day, gulp, 65. It's the kind of humor we would have appreciated at a much younger age when our relationship was much simpler. I remembered once again, how funny and smart and cool he is. I wish we could unring the ball and go back to those days when we laughed together and just had fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment