Friday, July 19, 2013

Monoprint collage

If anyone had told me that I would all but abandon crazy quilting for mono printing and collage, I would have said, "No way!". That was before I found the Gelli plate, a nifty device that makes creating very cool prints easy peasy. Here are a few of the prints I am working with.


Here is my Gelli printing workstation. 


And this is a collaged page in my art journal. I intended to use this as a background, but I might just leave it as is. I quite like it. 


Lastly, here are a few images of other pages in my journal.





Now you go make some art!








1 comment:

  1. Love how you set up your work station! Nice to have a long table space for that!
    I am with you about how fun the Gelli plate is! I am always finding I want to pull it out and make some pages! Now I have to USE all those pages! LOL

    ReplyDelete